East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Staff Application] Louretta O'Hara

Go down

[Staff Application] Louretta O'Hara Empty [Staff Application] Louretta O'Hara

Post  Louretta O'Hara Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Name: Louretta O'Hara
Species: Human
DOB: September 24th, 1988.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115.

What area does your character specialize in?:

Louretta is a Registered Nurse and wants to specialize as a Psychiatric Nurse.

What qualifications do they have that cause them to believe that they are right for this position?:
Four years experiance of college. This would be her first internship/job regarding this career.

How many years have they been in practice of this position?:
Just starting.

Biography:

(Cheesy alert!) Up until Louretta had turned eleven, she'd lived a normal and happy life. Her mother was a stay at home mom and her father made just enoughas a construction manager for the family of four to live comfortable. Louretta and her younger brother Jhoel attended a near by public school.Back then, Louretta had big dreams of becoming a veterinarian, but those changed on that one fateless day. While the family slept, a forgotten candle
caught fire to a near by drape. Everyone had made it safely out of the house except for Jhoel, who traggically burned to death. The loss of a child had drivenLouretta's mother mad. Suffering from hysteria, Lydia has also convinced herself that Jhoel is still alive and is often seen speaking to the nine year old child. Her mother and father are still together and though Lydia often visits a doctor of check ups she is generally kept at home where her husband cares for her. Louretta had sincethen decided to go into Psychiatric Nursing with a new-found passion of helping people through born disorders, or ones that developed over time.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Eleven or twelve years.

How long have you been playing Furcadia?:
Nine or ten years.

What kind of roleplays have you done in the past?:

Fantasy, realistic, Medieval, Feral, Mythical. This is my first experiance with a mental hospital, however.

Any Questions? Comments? Concerns?:
I've never been fantastic with making up a back story for my character. I've usually figured it out as I've played them, so I promise that my roleplaying and creativity is a lot better then what it appears to be here.

Louretta O'Hara

Back to top Go down