East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patient Record: Synchron Jue

3 posters

Go down

Patient Record: Synchron Jue Empty Patient Record: Synchron Jue

Post  Sana Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Name: Synchron Jue
DOB: February 12th, 1993
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lb

Symptoms: Synchron has made considerable progress since he was first entered into the asylums four years ago, though he still hallucinates and believes certain people are out to kill him. He also still harbors differing personas, though none seem dangerous.
Biography: - Since birth, patient has been a shut-in with his mother. He was conceived when his mother was raped by her boyfriend, who has since been murdered.
- Age 14, he was seized by police and brought into police custody. His mother shot herself on the spot.
- Synchron was tried for 9 murders he committed alongside his mother. Because he was coerced into helping due to heavy physical, emotional, and sexual abuse over the years, and given his mental state, he was declared not guilty.
- Synchron was moved to Dry Times Mental Hospital at age 16.
- After another two years, he has been transferred to East Haven Mental Hospital at age 18.
Medical History: Synchron has fertility issues and insomnia.

Has the patient been referred by a court ruling?: Yes.
If so, Why?: Synchron was sent to trial for the murders of nine people, but due to his mother's abuse and own state of mind, he was declared innocent by reason of insanity.

Has the patient been previously diagnosed with any mental or health illnesses?: Yes.
If so, what? Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder.

Has the patient been known to harm them self or others (or both)?: Yes, though no incidents have been reported in over three months.

Privileged Patient?: N/A

Current Medications: Anti-Hallucinogens, Anti-Depression medication, Anti-Anxiety medication

Last edited by Sana on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Patient Record: Synchron Jue Empty Re: Patient Record: Synchron Jue

Post  Sana Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 am

From doctor Araceli, this patient is being discharged soon. A date has not been set and will be further discussed next session.
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Patient was attacked by patient Thu Hazlitt in cafeteria. Patient was sent to the infirmary, though wounds were mostly superficial, and psycho-logic state appears to be normal.
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Patient has been discharged.

Mason
Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Dr. Kayoko Saito:

Patient met with Patient Karnald Colton for a meeting. The meeting was overall calm and collected and ended with positive results.
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Haverson Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 am

Patient came to speak with a doctor, and found Doctor Haverson in the Dayroom. Upon finding a more private area to speak, he began to voice his concerns about wanting to see the weapons that had dealt the damage. The Meeting went over all positively, and Haverson gave Synchron his card, in case of further contact.
Samuel Haverson
Samuel Haverson

http://foedus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 pm

The patient came in and caught me at my office. He seemed to be troubled, so we discussed about his recent problems. Synchron expressed concerns over his recent obtaining of a gun used for his past murders. After taking a logical approach, the session overall created a positive impact.

Mason Conrad
Mason
Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Haverson Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 am

Doctor Samuel Haverson

The former patient came back in light of me telling him he could come and speak with me about whatever he wished, and we had gotten into a conversation. At that point, "Quinn" had come in, and a small group discussion had occured. The meeting went off rather well, though my recent nervousness with dealing directly with patients got the best of me. Synchron is doing tremendously well, which is something I envy, slightly.
Samuel Haverson
Samuel Haverson

http://foedus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down