East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's not dead?

2 posters

Go down

Guess who's not dead? Empty Guess who's not dead?

Post  Lillian Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm

IT'S ME.

I'm so sorry for my absence. Seriously, like... Wow. So sorry. School got really hard last year and I lost myself a little bit. I've been working my way back up to things, and even though I've stopped by a couple of times so far, nobody's been around, so I thought first of all I'd just say hello.

Okay, now my suggestion: I was catching up with things, looking through the patient records, and a lot of them had been removed or were inactive. I was just thinking that instead of them taking up space with the active patients and staffers, how about a folder inside the records folder called "Inactive" or something, just to keep things quick? Maybe it'd be good to separate patients and staff, somehow, too. Things just seem to be all bundled together.

I don't know, I'm probably really out of place to make suggestions when I haven't even been here. Hope everything's okay.

Lill x

Lillian

http://www.rprepository.com/c/lillian

Back to top Go down

Guess who's not dead? Empty Re: Guess who's not dead?

Post  Araceli Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:30 am

Hi!
In case you haven't noticed, absence is not REALLY something to be scolded about. Life happens, and school comes before everything, including pixelized games. Furthermore, new or old suggestions are always welcome.

As for YOUR suggestion, seems simple enough, inactive/active split is something that will be worked on. Same to the Staff member split.

Thanks for your help!Very Happy 
Araceli
Araceli

http://sekurasenthos.wix.com/drmorganti

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum