East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patient Record: James Isaac Crow

2 posters

Go down

Patient Record: James Isaac Crow Empty Patient Record: James Isaac Crow

Post  Sana Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Name: James Isaac Crow
Species: Human
[b]Age:
DOB:[b] 11/2/1996
[b]Height:
5'10"
Weight: 135lbs

Symptoms: Delusions of speaking with God. Violent acts on animals.

Biography: He was born in Frankfurt, Germany to two loving and hardworking parents. His family immigrated to America when he was three years old. He was raised speaking his native language as opposed to his family raising him to speak fluent English. He never quite grasped how to speak English even as he entered the school system, needing special help most of the time to communicate with most people. This made him an outcast in school and often the subject of harassment,cruel pranks and the occasional roughing up from bullies. As he never spoke about the cruel terms he underwent from the people around him in the school system eventually around the age of thirteen, the bottled up rage turned into him taking it out on small animals he'd come across while venturing around his town on his own. His only friend that understood him ended up moving a few states away leaving Jimmy alone once more. The only thing that kept him going through life was his ever growing love for God, being raised in a Christian household after moving to America. Once he'd turned fifteen the delusions of talking to God began to filter into his every day life. He was fully convinced that his long sessions of prayer at night were finally heard by him and now he could be guided to serve his purpose to him. Jimmy became so obsessed in his religious endeavors that just a little after his sixteenth birthday he took a knife and carved the holy cross into his forearm which landed him in the hospital to treat the grotesque wound. After this incident his parents finally realized there was something wrong and brought him to a mental hospital in hopes he could be treated and brought back to good mental health.

Medical History: N/A

Has the patient been referred by a court ruling?: No.

Has the patient been previously diagnosed with any mental or health illnesses?: None.

Has the patient been known to harm them self or others (or both)?: Is known to harm animals and has one known case of self-harm.

Privileged Patient?: No

Medications?: None.
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Patient Record: James Isaac Crow Empty Re: Patient Record: James Isaac Crow

Post  Zephyrus Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

Dr. Stefan Caprioli's report:

The patient's intake focused on his 'hearing God'. I questioned him and from what I can tell it seems to be due to hallucinations as opposed to delusions but more therapy is needed to determine this for certain. As is said in his biography he knows very little English (I had to converse with him in what small amount of German I know) so I will discuss getting a translator for him and possibly an English tutor if he desires it.

The patient seems to be hyper religious, falling in line with his hallucinations, and thus refused the strip search, at least while conscious. So the patient was given a sedative for the tests and searches to be performed. Nothing out of the ordinary was found.
Zephyrus
Zephyrus

Back to top Go down