East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Development Forum Section?

3 posters

Go down

Character Development Forum Section? Empty Character Development Forum Section?

Post  Clee Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am

Heyo,

I am super new, but in other dreams where I've RPed we usually had a section of the forum to post really great logs, personal stories, etc. I love working on my character, and I think in a dream like this where character development is sort of the major focus, it could be really beneficial. I'd love to get into the minds of some of the patients and staff alike and really learn more about them OOCly. Just a thought!

-Clio

Clee

Back to top Go down

Character Development Forum Section? Empty Re: Character Development Forum Section?

Post  Sana Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 am

I've considered this, but the issue is when I added such things previously they were never used. However I'll talk to my other administrators and see what they think!
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Character Development Forum Section? Empty Re: Character Development Forum Section?

Post  Sana Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Haverson Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Yay! I approve of this greatly Very Happy

Reading the Character development section in Darien City always amused me to an extent. I'm glad there's one here now :3
Samuel Haverson
Samuel Haverson

http://foedus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down