View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patient Application

Post  Gregory House on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Name: Gregory Laurie House
Species: Human
DOB:  15 May 1959
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 171 lbs

Symptoms: (What makes you think that your character needs help?)

Emotional

Anxiety
Restlessness
Irritability
Insomnia
Headaches
Poor concentration
Depression
Social isolation

Physical

Sweating
Racing heart
Palpitations
Muscle tension
Tightness in the chest
Difficulty breathing
Tremor
Nausea, vomiting

Biography: I'm addicted to Vicodin and have a chronic pain in my right leg. I would like to be able to stay off of vicodin and learn how to better deal with the pain.

Medical History: I've been struggling with a chronic pain in my right thigh for several years. I have been to a Psychiatrist Ward before, and it did help after a long struggle. Because my bad habits have come back, I wish to try to put this behind me once again.

Has your character been referred by a court ruling?: (Is coming here their decision?)
If so, Why?: I've decided to come here. Because I'm addicted to Vicodin and need to get off it for good, so I can be a better doctor to those around me.

Has your character been previously diagnosed with any mental or health illnesses?:
If so, what? Addiction to Vicodin? And as I've said before, Chronic pain in my right thigh.

Has your character been known to harm them self or others (or both)?: Both. I've harmed both before.

Anything else? (Questions, comments, concerns, anything you think we need to know about your character IC and/or OOCly):

My only question is; will he be allowed visitors while here? That's it! ^-^
Gregory House

View user profile http://www.rprepository.com/c/house/63861

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top