East Haven Mental Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff: Araceli Moganti

Go down

Staff: Araceli Moganti Empty Staff: Araceli Moganti

Post  Sana Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Name: Araceli Morganti (IC), Araceli (OOC)
DOB: July 8th, 1988
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs

Job: Psychiatrist
Qualifications: My father was a medical doctor, I began as an orderly at Dry Times Mental Hospital for 3 months when I became the Executive Director of the institute.
Work Experience: Less than one (Newly Licensed)

Biography: Araceli's parents were divorced when she was 6, and lived with her father due to her mother being financially unable to support her as she grew up. Her father, John, was a doctor who worked at home and brought many patients to their home.
One day when Araceli was 13 a patient came in with a mental disability, and wondered why her father didn't help the patient with that disability, seeing that the patient acted out of the ordinary. Her father said that he didn't do that line of work because he wasn't properly educated to do so (he was only a family doctor).
So Araceli grew with the aspiration to do what her father can not do, graduated from high school at 17 and went into psychology and health care for 6 years.
On March 11, 2011, Araceli was hired as an Orderly at Dry Times Medical Hospital, where she remains devoted to her work. She focused hard on her work tot he point that friends outside school and work were scarce, but she couldn't have the life she has any other way. On March 13, 2011, she was quickly promoted to Lead Technician, managing the Orderlies of the hospital. As of May 5th, 2011, Araceli is now a licensed Ph.D in Psychology and Psychiatry and is now able to further help lead patients towards their recovery and release.
Sana
Sana
Admin

Back to top Go down