City Addition to the Dream: Taking suggestions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Addition to the Dream: Taking suggestions!

Post  Sana on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Since a few more patients seem to be on their way out, I feel something like this is now worth pursuing. I am planning on adding a city addition to the dream that discharged patients and off duty staff can play in if they would like. The focus of the dream would obviously still be the mental hospital, but this is so players will not have to seek out a completely different dream if they wish to continue their characters further in the dream continuity.

This would be more of a long term project though, and likely won't be seen for a while, as I am a full time college student and still need to do commissions in order to pay for the group package.

So, on this thread I'm taking suggestions in case anyone would like to see anything specific in this city area. Just bare in mind it definitely can't be anything super massive (like a huge mall, or hospital, or etc) just because the mental hospital is definitely going to take space priority. Also, I'm planning on this being a nicer part of town, so I won't be adding anything like strip clubs or shady bars; apologies! But if you have anything to say, please post here!

If you have a suggestion, please please please post it! Do not whisper me/ message me suggestions. Posting it on this thread will make it much easier for me to keep track of what has been suggested. Otherwise, I have four alts' whispers, msn messenger, xbox live, etc to deal with keeping track of things. Even if you don't think it will be approved, it will just be easier on me. This is a planning phase.

Rough Ideas so far:

Beach (Ross Sharpe)

Apartments (Ross Sharpe)

Restaurant
- Maybe have the apartments on top?

Grocery Store/Mini Mart (Mason Conrad)

Park

Gift Shop/ Some kind of small store

Generic House (Ross Sharpe)

Hotel (Riley McSparrow)

Bank (Mason Conrad)

Last edited by Sana on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: City Addition to the Dream: Taking suggestions!

Post  Zephyrus on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I think the restaurant and park ideas are a definite yes. Maybe in addition have a generic house? For people whose characters would be in a house and not an apartment.
Zephyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm

That's a good idea; I'll add it to the list!
Sana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Not sure if it'd be used often, but maybe you could add a bank?
Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh, yeah. That could probably fill in the spot of the placeholder I have right now haha.
Sana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top