What is not being added!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is not being added!

Post  Sana on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

Despite the suggestions being off the forums, I've had many people come to me in game about these suggestions, and I'm sorry to say they will not be added at this time. I apologize for anyone who is upset by this, but I will try and explain my reasoning below.

- Physically representing patient's assigned rooms in dream
This is the one I currently get the most, and I'm sorry to say, but we aren't implanting it in the near future. This is because we have many many many patients, and adding all these rooms would be a huge waste of dream spaces, as well as increase the difficult of roleplay in cell hall. It is perfectly fine if you wish to assign yourself a room, but the cell hall was designed for ease of roleplay, not to make people feel special.

- Customizable rooms
This would be very difficult to maintain and prevents anyone else from using your area. While a neat idea, I simply don't have the time to make sure everyone's room accurately represents what they would like and keep the patching consistent, as well as we aren't forcing patients to have a specific area their room is in, anyway. We sort of toyed with the idea of having this be a dream donator feature, but in the end scrapped it as we didn't believe anyone would pay monthly for a slightly customized 25 tile space.

Please don't let this discourage you from suggesting, however! I made this thread to quickly answer all the messages I get over the topic. Thank you for your support!
Sana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top